The links below are for effective tariffs and other terms and conditions relating to Rainier Connect products and services. To review a copy of any of these documents, click the on the link below to open a new page or PDF. You can also stop by one of our local offices and we can provide you a printed copy.
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
- Lifeline Telephone Services Terms and Conditions
- Digital Phone Terms and Conditions
- Business Digital Phone Terms and Conditions
- Wireguard Service Terms and Conditions
- Opt-Out of CPNI (Customer Proprietary Network Information)
- Interstate Network Access Service Tariff
- Intrastate Network Access Service Price List
- Local Service Price List
- International Toll Price List
- HIPPA Compliance and Rainier Connect Email
- 911 Service
Summons or Subpoena:
Special provision for disconnection of package:
If a customer is disconnected from a package due to nonpayment, the customer can subscribe to basic, flat-rate access line service by paying an amount equal to the rate for the basic, flat-rate access line service, plus applicable fee, taxes and surcharges, for the period of nonpayment up to date of disconnection, as adjusted for partial payments.